Modern Veterinary Medicine with a Personal Touch
The veterinary team at Statesboro Bulloch Regional Veterinary Hospital is dedicated to providing your pets with the best care possible. To us, this means building a personal relationship with both our clients (you) and our patients (your pets) so that the care we deliver is, in fact, the care your animal needs.
Our dedication to providing excellent care also means we are committed to providing the best modern veterinary medicine available in Statesboro, Bulloch County, and the surrounding area. Statesboro Bulloch Regional Veterinary Hospital maintains a facility that is capable of providing advanced veterinary medicine to the cats, dogs, pocket pets, and exotics.
Statesboro Bulloch Regional Veterinary Hospital Services
- In-house lab testing — We are capable of performing all lab work in house for faster results for our critically ill patients. This allows us to start an appropriate treatment modality immediately.
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound — Use of this non-invasive, modern technology allows our veterinarians to gain a better understanding of the issues your pet may be experiencing from the inside out.
- Internal medicine — From veterinary oncology and chemotherapy to immune disorders and degenerative illnesses, our facility offers the ability to diagnose and treat a wide range of internal conditions.
- Advanced veterinary surgery — Our hospital is equipped with the most modern surgical suite and equipment, and our facility allows us the ability to perform a variety of scheduled and emergency soft tissue and orthopedic procedures as needed by our patients.
- Orthopedic surgery — We offer a full range of orthopedic surgeries for a variety of conditions. From vertebrate and ligament repairs to pinning and plating fractured bones, our team of veterinarians offers the cats and dogs of Statesboro the very best in orthopedic surgery.
- Pain management and anesthesia — Whether it’s pre-op anesthesia or chronic pain management, the vets at Statesboro Bulloch Regional Veterinary Hospital can help keep your pet comfortable when he or she needs it the most.
- Allergy testing and dermatology — Our practice offers full-panel allergy testing, as well as the ability to diagnose and treat a wide range of dermatological conditions.
- Nutritional counseling — Our practice offers individualized nutritional screenings and counseling for companion animals.
- End-of-life and hospice care — Our compassionate team is committed to helping your pet pass with dignity. We will work with you in whatever way we can to make your beloved pet’s final days pain-free and humane, including in-home euthanasia services, should you choose.
If your pet has not recently been seen for a wellness visit or dental exam, is not current on his or her vaccinations, or has any other health or behavior issues you are concerned about, please do not hesitate to contact us for an appointment.